The formula for massive wealth generation, and enormous companies, looks something like this:
- Sell A Billion Things, A Billion Times (Maximize LTV)
- To a Billion People (Maximize Reach)
Sell a Billion Things, A Billion Times, To a Billion People
Maximize the Lifetime Value (LTV) of every customer. In other words, maximize the amount of wealth you create from them.
- Deliver as many products as possible.
- At as many price points as possible.
- To as many people as possible.
- As many times as possible.
Full Spectrum Pricing
These are the phrases, concepts, and mantras behind FSP – my all-encompassing pricing philosophy.
A price for every product, a product for every price.
Give a customer endless ways to buy from you.
Bring them back, forever.
Give a customer endless reasons to buy again, and again.
An endless array of prices, an endless array of options.
Do you want fries with that?
Never miss an opportunity to upsell and deliver a better solution.
Everyone’s a customer. They just don’t know it yet.
Treat everyone as a buyer. Not almost everyone. Everyone.